ExaChess Lite is free. If your database requirements are modest or you would like to try it as a demo of ExaChess before committing to purchasing the full product, just download it and start it up.
Upgrades to ExaChess 4 are free to existing registered users. Just send us an email requesting a download URL (contact details appear below).
You can use any of the following options to make payment:
- Credit card via PayPal: Credit card payments are now handled via PayPal's
secure payment facilities. You do not need to be a PayPal user or open a PayPal
account to use these facilities.
- Direct payment via PayPal: If you have an existing PayPal account with funds, use the above button to make payment. Alternatively, login to PayPal and send AU$90 to
- Bank check: Bank checks in many non-Australian currencies sent through the post can usually be accepted. Contact us first.
- Bank to bank transfer: Direct payment into the Exant Software bank account is also possible. Contact us for details.
Please note that processing of your order is manual, and there will often be a delay of a few hours (occasionally a few days) before delivery is made.
Delivery is electronic. As soon as your order is processed, you'll receive an email containing:
- A URL to download ExaChess Pro
- Your licence key
- Instructions on how to further download three games databases containing 700K Master games, and 7 zip files containing 39 5-piece endgame tablebases (by Ken Thompson).
You can also order a CD with ExaChess Pro, the games databases, and the endgame tables for a further AU$35 which includes airmail postage and handling charges; it normally arrives 5 to 10 days after posting. Contact us for details.
14 Service Road
Blackburn, Victoria 3130
Telephone: +61 3 9878 0550
Exant Software is a software publishing business formed by Rolf Exner, the creator of and programmer behind ExaChess. Contact Rolf for any questions you have about ExaChess and for any technical support needs.